Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sephora OPI Indian Summer Minis

 As you all probably know by now, I'm in LOVE with mini polishes! I'm completely insatiable when it comes to these little mini sets - doesn't matter which brand it is, if they are mini and come in a set, I'm gonna get you!
Sephora and OPI have this little party going on where OPI will release Sephora exclusive polishes.  Betsey Johnson and Bohemian Nights are some of their more recent releases.  


Just in time for the summer, they've released a new mini set - "Indian Summer".  This set contains some very bright and bold colours.  And in true OPI fashion, they have some cute and very appropriate names!
 Paisley Attention to Me - Bright, vibrant, show stopping orange.
What Aura You Gonna Wear? - Beautiful magenta pink with a touch of cool.  This is probably my favourite shade.
Seriously, It's a Naan-Issue - Deep dark purple.
I'm So Sari! - Flashy Iridescent and glittery blue, blue base.
I wish that I could wear all of these colours - at once!  Out of all the collections that Sephora OPI have put out, I think that this one is my favourite by far!  



19 comments:

  1. This is soo perfect for summer! The names are sooo funny;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and the sparkle one :) I need to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh gorgeous! of course, the blue glitter is my fave! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaaaaahaaaahaa love the names especially Seriously, It's a Naan-Issue. Paisley Attention to Me is such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours.. I'm with you.. I really need to start just buying mini's.. I never get through a full polish with the exception of a top coat!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??? The only thing that I don't like about minis is that not all of the colours in the collection come in the mini format, but it's all good and it allows me to purchase more without feeling guilty! :)

      Delete
  6. Love these colors and love the names! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Don't you just love the mini's? I have the Bohemian Brights collection and haven't gotten around to doing a review yet lol!

    Awesome pictures

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colors!

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! You can wear each color alternately on your nails! :)

    I found you thru bloghop and followed you via GFC :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reviews... i'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this set in Sephora the other night but I told myself I had too many polishes.. but your post made me rethink that. I absolutely need this set even if its just for I'm So Sari!

    Amy
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naan issue is so pretty! And I love mini polishes, I need to start getting them in place of full size ones...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here you will get the opportunity to lay hands on range of products that includes lip gloss, lipstick, lip paint, Eyelash Curler, eyeliner, brow, eye shadow, mascara, oil blotting sheets, AMC face and body bronzer, blush, body sparkles, AMC face and body illuminator, concealer, base and much more.

    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2691-p_2688/cosmetics/nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! I love julep hehe :)

    new follower, follow back?

    simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shades, especially 'seriously its a naan-issue' :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete