Monday, April 30, 2012

BlogHop Time!

Hi All!


It's time to BlogHop again!


Rules are simple:

1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment/feedback on our blog- Let us know what type of feature you would like us to add and/or how we can improve our site.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
3. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop. 




10 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my post! Love your blog and I'm now following :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm not sure if you'd see my reply to your comment on my blog, but I like ELF's polishes! They go on smooth and are actually really good quality. I just suggest buying a nail polish thinner, because I've found after a while they become thicker (but I guess that's like any polish)
    But yeah, try them out! They're only $2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I haven't had a chance to check back on your post, but thanks for the feedback. I was really hoping you'd say, omg, they suck so bad...because then I wouldn't be tempted to buy everything on that website!!!! :P

      Delete
  3. yoo-hoo! I love blog hops ;)

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog on the blog hop! really like your blog its so cute! great reviews too! :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog hun! Nice blog! Just followed :)

    ReplyDelete