Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bloghopping!

I think that I'm no longer a bloghopping virgin?  Steph over at Canadian Beauty Reviews dropped a quick comment about a blog hop.  I was instantly intrigued.  I clicked on the link in her blog and followed the directions!  And here I am!  The link is on the right sidebar.

Essentially, this is a tool for bloggers and readers a like to connect and discover new blogs. Usually the only run for a short period of time.  This is a good way to pick up subscribers and meet new people.  And seriously people, who doesn't like a good giveaway once in a while?

To be honest, I'm super new at this whole blogging thing, but I'm really enjoying the new discoveries that I'm making by reading what others have to say or introduce.  So, what are you waiting for?  Jump to it!  

12 comments:

  1. woohoo! I am sure you will meet lots of cool new bloggers with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I've already subscribed to some new blogs - where am I going to find time to game? LOL

      Delete
  2. THanks for stopping by my blog! Love your posts and am following now!

    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Glad you liked the old navy sweater :) I'm following your blog and look forward to your next post. I'm going to check out your march luxebox...my birchbox for April was a total letdown :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I loved all your Old Navy pieces (I like their clothes, but I never find those really nice pieces!). Sorry to hear that your birch box was a letdown. :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Of course I'd love to follow you as well :)
    I don't see you on my list however, are you following me on Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin? Thanks so much! I'm following you through GFC!

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry about that! I was having problems with my GFC! I'm following now! :)

      Delete
  5. hey girlie! saw you on bloghop and wanted to say i love your blog!
    newest stalker! errrr... follower i mean ;)!
    follow back?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following me :)
    Following back now! Looking forward to reading more of your posts,
    www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    Courtney xx

    ReplyDelete